Friday, December 9, 2016

5 Ways To Modernize Your Holiday Decorating

5 ways to modernize your holiday decorating

To me, there is absolutely nothing cozier than a glittering Christmas tree with childhood ornaments, stockings hung on the mantel, and rich velvet ribbon dressing the whole house. I feel warm just thinking about it. One day when I live in a Nancy Meyers home, I may decorate that way, but at this moment in my life I’m on the hunt for ways to make my home feel festive during the holiday season without abandoning the modern look I’m into right now. Because I live in a studio loft, I also have to be extra mindful of my limited storage for these items during the rest of the year. Here’s how I’m embracing the holiday season in a modern way this year. Eucalyptus – I’ll always love a traditional balsam wreath, but eucalyptus has a muted green palette that fits right in with neutral color tones. Another benefit to this understated wreath ...read the rest of the story here

The post 5 Ways To Modernize Your Holiday Decorating appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2hcmTB1
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment