Saturday, December 24, 2016

Holiday Intentions & Weekend Notes

modern holiday fireplace mantle

photo of haven’s kitchen from lonny mag Merry Christmas Eve, friends! Earlier this week, I listened to an episode of Gretchen Rubin’s podcast called “Set Your Holiday Intention” and I keep finding myself sharing its core message with friends — it really resonated with me, and I bet it will with a lot of you, too. At the beginning of the holidays, we have all these plans: some are productive (organize my pantry and sort my desk drawers), others are intended to be fun (relax, conquer the stack of books by my bed, have friends over for dinner, make holiday craft projects with the kids), but the truth is – we can’t accomplish all of them! And so often, the holidays pass by in a blur and we’re left feeling disappointed because we didn’t do all the things we’d planned. This year, why not take a moment to set your intention by deciding ...read the rest of the story here

The post Holiday Intentions & Weekend Notes appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2i4YhdV
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment