Sunday, December 18, 2016

Postcards from New York & Weekend Notes

Bryant Park at Christmas, NYC

It’s the weekend before Christmas. I know: how did that happen? Every year I think this season is going to stretch out and there will be time to do so many Christmas-y things, and then by the time I’ve had a chance to check a couple of them off the list, it’s done! But you know what? I’ve come to a point where I think that’s totally okay; after all, trying to do all the holiday things I want to do in the span of a month would probably keep me from slowing down and savoring any of it. Adam and I took a quick trip to New York in the middle of last week, and it was exactly as magical and romantic as you’d imagine the city to be at this time of year. I also experienced a few of the best meals I’ve had in recent memory, so keep scrolling for my ...see the slideshow here

The post Postcards from New York & Weekend Notes appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2hMTfQr
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment