Thursday, December 22, 2016

20 Holiday Movies To Binge Watch This Weekend

holiday movies

Three more sleeps until CHRISTMAS! While everyone else is attending holiday parties and finishing up Christmas shopping this weekend, I’ll be curled up on the couch of my family’s home covered in blankets and binge watching holiday movies. My ideal Christmas weekend includes fuzzy socks, endless cups of hot chocolate, and spending all day in my pajamas. The only thing on my to-do list is watching every single movie featured below before New Year’s Eve (so far I’ve checked off three!). My absolute favorite is #16. Which one are you most looking forward to watching this holiday season? Did I forget any must-sees that I need to add to my list? photo by kristen kilpatrick for camille styles ...see the slideshow here

The post 20 Holiday Movies To Binge Watch This Weekend appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2hd0jYa
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment