Monday, December 5, 2016

15 Best Holiday Wrapping Papers

wrapping-bundles-all

featured photo from Oh Happy Day Have you purchased gifts for everyone on your list? Me neither. But I promise I’ll get it done this week. Then once I’ve found something perfect for all my friends and family, that’s when the real fun starts. There’s nothing I love more than playing with color, pattern and texture through gift wrapping. And whether you package all of yours in the same signature way, or see each present as a unique opportunity to flaunt your creativity, the possibilities are endless. The first step? Stock up on some gorgeous wrapping paper. From traditional to artsy, here are 15 of this season’s prettiest designs… ...see the slideshow here

The post 15 Best Holiday Wrapping Papers appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2gXSu73
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment