Tuesday, March 1, 2016

3 Moves that Work Your Entire Body

three moves that work out your entire body

I’ll be honest, I’ve fallen into a bit of a workout slump lately. I’ve been majorly reorganizing my apartment, dealing with a sick dog, tackling the first phase of wedding planning, and hosting out-of-town guests… so fitness has fallen to the very bottom of my priority list (so much for that #bridebod, right?). Well this week I’ve vowed to take control of the situation, and since I’ve been out of the game for a few weeks, I feel like I need to ease into it. Today’s fitness tutorial is the perfect place to start… click through for three moves you can do at home to work your entire body at once. *photography by Molly Winters; instructions and location courtesy of MOD Fitness; featured image from BLDG 25 ...see the slideshow here

The post 3 Moves that Work Your Entire Body appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1UwKtof
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment