Monday, March 14, 2016

Your Weekly Checklist for a Clean Green Home

There's nothing like a clean house to put a smile on my face!

Becoming a grown-up, owning a home, and having two small kids of my own has given me a whole new respect for my mom’s abilities to always keep our house so clean growing up. Sometimes it feels like a full-time job! I’ve always been pretty good at keeping things tidy and picked up, but tasks like wiping down cabinets and dusting furniture (in other words, the things that make a house feel really clean) can fall by the wayside when life get busy. I’ve found that it’s infinitely more manageable when I stick to a weekly schedule where I check a couple of housecleaning tasks off my list each day. It’s all about habit, right? Today we’re teaming up with Seventh Generation to kickoff a new series that I’m super excited about called Living Green. I’ve loved using the brand’s plant-based household products for years, so they’re the perfect partner ...see the slideshow here

The post Your Weekly Checklist for a Clean Green Home appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1YQxTR3
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment