Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Belize

Crystal clear caribbean water... take me there!

When the opportunity arose to partner with Carnival Cruise for my next Passport To story, I was intrigued. Neither Michael nor I had ever been on a cruise before, but we’d heard that it was a pretty spectacular way to travel. We signed up with enthusiasm, but I have to admit I was a little concerned about an itinerary that only gave us one day in Belize. Will we be able to get enough great shots, see enough, experience enough to write the story? I’m happy to report that our Carnival Cruise experience proved that yes we could, and then some. We visited four different ports over our week at sea, and Belize was the one that most definitely captured our imaginations. With it’s gorgeous white sand beaches, raw untouched jungles, underground caves and mysterious ruins, this central American gem is ripe for discovery. Join us on the Carnival Glory ...see the slideshow here

The post Belize appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1U5rz96
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment