Wednesday, March 23, 2016

The Secret to the Best Grilled Chicken Ever (Video!)

how to make the best grilled chicken you've ever tasted.

Ask any Austinite: Fresa’s is the place where you go to get the best chicken in town the world. You can order a half or a whole chargrilled bird at the cutest drive-thru window you’ve ever seen, and it comes wrapped in butcher paper with grilled onions and peppers, beans, rice, and warm corn tortillas so you can fold all that goodness up into a taco. I invited the man behind the magic chicken, Chef René Ortiz (who also owns one of my other favorite restaurants in town, Launderette) to join me in my kitchen to show us how it’s done. Think you know the secrets? Hint: if you think that spatchcock means something dirty, you’re in for a whole new chicken education. Watch the video above to see René and I prep the chicken for the grill then garnish it with all these delicious toppings for serving. I learned a ...read the rest of the story here

The post The Secret to the Best Grilled Chicken Ever (Video!) appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1Shf6eQ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment