Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Can improving posture improve your life?

Start by practicing royal posture.

When it comes to posture, mine has always been less than perfect. It’s something my mom never fails to point out, although she’s not nearly as much of a stickler as her mother was. Inspired by the grandmother I never met, I challenged myself to spend a week focused on improving my posture. At my desk during work, strolling around town on the weekend, even sitting down to a dinner of leftovers with my roommates, I made a note of my body’s alignment through it all. The first thing I noticed? My posture was so much worse than I thought. But I also learned a few tricks that made the road to recovery fairly simple. And what’s more, I discovered that improving my posture helped me improve my overall well-being – in more ways than one! First I’ll share my tips for maintaining perfect posture, then I’ll tell you about ...read the rest of the story here

The post Can improving posture improve your life? appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/21vnTME
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment