Tuesday, March 29, 2016

My Newest Beauty Secret

How to use airbrush foundation

You guys know I’m a bit of a beauty product junkie, and for the most part, I’ve tried it all. Sheet masks, color-correcting primers, setting sprays, contouring sticks, plumping lip glosses; you name it, it’s probably been in my makeup drawer at one time or another. The one makeup innovation I’d never tried? Airbrush foundation. I’d occasionally hear friends mention they’d had it done for a special occasion, but assumed the at-home versions were hard to use or too clunky to fit in a drawer. But recently, Luminess Air offered to send me their airbrush makeup system to try out, so I figured, why not? I invited my fellow beauty product fanatic friend (and photographer) Kristen to come over and take photos while we figured out how to use it. Surprise: there was really nothing to figure out. You plug in the palm-sized device, put a few drops of foundation into ...read the rest of the story here

The post My Newest Beauty Secret appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1REqIss
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment