Monday, May 7, 2018

This Is The Prettiest DIY Book We’ve Ever Seen

Editor’s note: It’s no secret that I’m a superfan of the blog The House That Lars Built. My friend Brittany, the founder and mastermind behind it, is truly one of the most talented creatives I’ve ever met, and well, she’s also just a delightful human. For that reason, today I’m thrilled to share an excerpted DIY project from Brittany’s new book, Craft The Rainbow.  From cover to cover, it’s imaginative, breathtakingly beautiful eye candy. Buy it for the crafter in your life, or to make a color lover out of even the staunchest neutralist. From Brittany: Organization is not my forte, but when I have lovely containers in which to put things I am much more likely to pick up after myself. Or at least that’s what I tell myself. I dream of a future mudroom for collecting the bits and bobs that end up strewn around the house in these rainbow ...see the slideshow here

The post This Is The Prettiest DIY Book We’ve Ever Seen appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles https://ift.tt/2rvUg55
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment