Monday, May 21, 2018

A Low-Key Dinner Party in Camille’s Blooming Backyard

Summer Dinner Party ideas

For the past month, every time I step outside my back door I feel immediately transported to the South of France. It’s all thanks to a weeklong trip that Adam and I took to St. Tropez in June six years ago, where we got inspired by our hotel’s endless walls of blooming jasmine vines, then promptly rushed home and planted our own on just about every surface of our backyard. Our efforts paid off, since years later we’re rewarded with lush blooming vines each spring, and the intoxicating fragrance invites us back to that week abroad. I can almost see the ocean and taste the grilled octopus and chilled rosé as though I’m there once again. Isn’t scent the most incredible thing for bringing back memories? Of course it wouldn’t feel like the South of France without gathering a few friends for a long low-key dinner party in the backyard, ...see the slideshow here

The post A Low-Key Dinner Party in Camille’s Blooming Backyard appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles https://ift.tt/2rW5HDW
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment