Wednesday, May 16, 2018

A Vegetable Biryani Is All You Need For An Indian Feast Tonight

an easy vegetable biryani - vegetable filled rice dish from Indian cooking | this brown kitchen

Back when I studied abroad in London during one of my semesters at UT, I found myself with an internship at one of the best Indian restaurants in the city. (If you ever find yourself in London, make your way over to Dishoom for some seriously good food – the black daal and garlic naan is a must!) While getting to see what goes into a restaurant launch and being right in the hustle of a Friday night restaurant shift were such amazing experiences, getting to eat my way through the entire Dishoom menu during my three months in London was even better. Most evenings after working at the restaurant office, I would grab a to-go container of veggie biryani for dinner — which was a total lifesaver from my dorm kitchenette. It’s no surprise that there’s a major difference between the Indian food that you get at restaurants and ...see the slideshow here

The post A Vegetable Biryani Is All You Need For An Indian Feast Tonight appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles https://ift.tt/2IrQeln
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment