Tuesday, May 15, 2018

These 7 Salad Recipes Will Satisfy All Your Color Cravings

colorful spring produce

Editor’s note: We love Libbie Summers. She entertains without inhibition, plates with whimsy, and today, she’s cooking with creativity. Behold, her seven (yes, seven!) salad recipes — one for each color of the rainbow, and each of them healthy and delicious! From Libbie: My mom loves flowers. As a child, I would bring her bouquets of dandelions picked from our forever overgrown back yard. Each time, as I presented mom with my flower weed gift, she would accept it like she was accepting an Academy Award. It always made me feel so special. This spring, I wanted to treat loved ones to a different kind of floral bouquet – one that was beautiful for the mind but had the extra benefit of being good for the body. This rainbow of edible flower-packed salads is not only stunning, but they are also packed with healthy nutrients. Make your mom, or guest, a ...see the slideshow here

The post These 7 Salad Recipes Will Satisfy All Your Color Cravings appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles https://ift.tt/2Kp9bWj
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment