Friday, May 11, 2018

The Best Restaurant Patios in Austin

Hank's in Austin, Texas

In case you’re not following my every move on insta stories, I’ve got some exciting personal news: I’m now the proud owner of one very happy golden retriever puppy! His name is Moondoggie, and his interests range from chasing birds to chewing all things leather. His main pursuit, however, is following me where ever I go. Luckily for me, the weather couldn’t be nicer and Austin just happens to have an amazing patio scene. The girls and I put our heads together to come up with our favorite 25 patios in Austin, and Moon and I hope to visit all of them this summer. We’ve already been to Better Half and Clark’s Oyster Bar. Poolburger is next on our list. Drinks all around! ...see the slideshow here

The post The Best Restaurant Patios in Austin appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles https://ift.tt/2IA85K2
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment