Monday, May 21, 2018

Grilled Octopus with Almond, Pepper & Raisin Chutney

Recipe for Grilled Octopus

I’m obsessed with grilled octopus and whenever I see it on a restaurant menu, I have to order it. But I’d always been a little intimidated to make it at home, until I read my friend Gaby’s recipe for octopus tacos in her genius new cookbook, and decided to try it myself. I couldn’t believe how easy it is! We whipped up this version for a recent dinner party at our house, and it’s going to be on repeat all summer. Scroll on for the recipe, and… Read the full story from our blooming jasmine dinner party here! ...read the rest of the story here

The post Grilled Octopus with Almond, Pepper & Raisin Chutney appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles https://ift.tt/2IEsbzu
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment