Wednesday, May 16, 2018

This Super Fit #GirlBoss Is All The MidWeek Motivation You Need

keep things new to avoid monotony

When I sat down to think about May’s Living Kindly column, I knew I wanted to focus on someone that lights me up and inspires me with their tenacity and drive. Someone that can put their mind to anything and achieve it. And someone that lives their life with purpose, passion, and shows up wholeheartedly. And truth be told, I’m lucky that I don’t have to reach too far to find that person. On any given day I can scroll through Instagram and my feed is filled with go-getters, self-starters, and all-around do-gooders. Whether it’s an entrepreneur running a successful company (hi, Camille!), a new Mom producing an event (hi Cristina!), a music curator changing the way we consume art (hi Janice!), or a creative Exec training for an endurance race (hi, Bianca!), there’s no shortage of women that push me to keep going mentally, physically and professionally. Speaking of ...see the slideshow here

The post This Super Fit #GirlBoss Is All The MidWeek Motivation You Need appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles https://ift.tt/2KrK7hq
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment