Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I Went 36 Hours Without My Phone And Didn’t Die

We’ve probably all considered a digital detox at one point. But if you’re anything like me (or the rest of the CS team) the challenge is not if, it’s when. Aside from the rare vacation, it feels like there’s no good time to start a digital detox! So for this edition of the Wellness Report we set a date, and Camille committed to giving up all of her devices – her phone, iPad and laptop – for 48 hours. Camille’s goals for the detox were to get more comfortable with the feeling of boredom, and to be more present in her interactions with friends and family. We all know that time spent staring down at a screen can be a distraction at the dinner table or with friends, but what surprised Camille post-detox was how her devices had been affecting her even during time spent off the phone, “I realized ...read the rest of the story here

The post I Went 36 Hours Without My Phone And Didn’t Die appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles https://ift.tt/2JdWyQR
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment