Thursday, May 10, 2018

Loosen Your Tight Hamstrings with These 5 Stretches

best yoga moves for hamstrings

Over the years, I’ve had handfuls of people say to me, “I can’t do yoga, I can’t even touch my toes!”.  While touching your toes isn’t a pre-requisite for doing yoga, excessive tightness in your hamstrings can eventually lead to postural misalignments and discomfort in your lower back, among other things.  I’ve put together a list of five of my go-to yoga poses to help increase flexibility in your hamstrings and create more freedom in your pelvis and lower back.  Grab a folded blanket, a block, a strap and enjoy! ...see the slideshow here

The post Loosen Your Tight Hamstrings with These 5 Stretches appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles https://ift.tt/2I4bnGe
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment