Friday, September 9, 2016

The 10 Most Common Job Interview Questions (and How to Answer Them)

Classic work bag

Before I launched my own career site for women, I was a recruiter and spent the majority of my day interviewing candidates. From interns to managers and from phone screens to in-person interviews, I’ve pretty much seen (and heard) it all. Here’s what I know: the root of every poor interview is a lack of preparation — especially when it comes to responding to the interviewer’s questions. Winging it? Big mistake. Your answers are what really give the interview insight into what it would be like to work with you and whether you’ll bring value to the organization. To help you ace your next interview, here are 10 of the most common questions I’ve used and encountered. There’s a good chance you’ll get asked at least one them in your next phone or in-person interview. I’ve also got two additional treats at the end of this post: more answers to ...see the slideshow here

The post The 10 Most Common Job Interview Questions (and How to Answer Them) appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2c4C52F
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment