Thursday, September 29, 2016

5-Ingredient Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas

5-Ingredient Sheet Pan Fajitas

Do you ever have one of those days when you want to make a healthy, delicious dinner, but have no desire to go to the grocery store and not much time to prepare something elaborate? What’s that? Pretty much every night? Me too. Don’t get me wrong, cooking is one of my favorite activities in the world, but lately life has been so busy that doing anything that requires much effort feels more like a chore, and I’ve been working on my arsenal of quick, easy dinners that rely on staples I usually have on hand. This post was in partnership with McCormick. To learn more about the McCormick Recipe Mixes and some simple recipes to put them to use, click here! ...see the slideshow here

The post 5-Ingredient Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2dnXlLJ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment