Friday, September 23, 2016

6 Ways to Use a Foam Roller

how to use a foam roller

I tend to have a love hate relationship with foam rolling. You may hate it when going through the movements but I promise your body will thank you. You can use foam rolling before or after any workout. I tend to use it as a restorative tool to help increase mobility, blood-oxygen levels, and relieve soreness and tightness when I have had a long week of teaching, working out and running around with my son. I recommend aiming to use a foam roller three times a week for five – ten minutes at a time. *photography by Molly Winters; tutorial and demonstration by Marnie Duncan of MOD Fitness; outfitting by Outdoor Voices ...see the slideshow here

The post 6 Ways to Use a Foam Roller appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2cI9iMt
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment