Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Over-The-Knee Boots

ivy wall at irene's in austin

The number one sign that fall has arrived? (and no, I’m not talking about pumpkin spice lattés.) The arrival of a beautiful new pair of boots on my front porch, and an absolute craving to start wearing them despite the still 90-degree temps here in Austin. I’ve always been a boot girl; once October rolls around, I pretty much live in them until spring. My current collection ranges from black leather booties to suede knee-highs to worn-in cowboys, and this year, these drool-worthy Stuart Weitzman over-the-knee Lowland boots were tip top of my list and the first addition I made to my fall wardrobe. I took them out for a spin around town in two different winter white-inspired looks. Click through to see how I wore them! *photos by wynn myers, shot on location at irene’s in austin ...see the slideshow here

The post Over-The-Knee Boots appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2deKLjE
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment