Thursday, September 29, 2016

Autumn-Spiced Stuffed Baked Apples

Autumn-Spiced Stuffed Baked Apples

There’s nothing quite like the feeling I get when I bake my first fall recipe of the season. The gentle hum of the oven (a sound I haven’t heard in months, thanks to the Texas heat), the scent of warm, hearty spices wafting throughout the kitchen, and, if I’m lucky, an open window with a cool breeze creeping in. Typically, in September I have to settle for two of the three, but I don’t mind blasting the A/C in exchange for a little fall comfort. Especially since it’s official now, see ya’ later, summertime. And nothing says fall is here quite like the arrival of crisp, sweet apples at the local market. I can’t resist filling up bag after bag from the bins overflowing with varieties I haven’t seen since last year’s debut. It’s become a tradition to try at least one or two new varieties every autumn — my ...read the rest of the story here

The post Autumn-Spiced Stuffed Baked Apples appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2cNogmM
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment