Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Spaghetti Squash Pasta with Goat Cheese, Arugula, & Bacon

spaghetti squash "pasta" with bacon, spinach, & cherry tomatoes

You know when people say that a spaghetti squash dish tastes “just like real pasta?” I hate to be the one to break the news, but usually, they’re kidding themselves. (It doesn’t help that, by the time you read this, I’ll be in Sicily eating all the pasta in sight… So I’m a little biased towards the real thing right now.) Don’t get me wrong, I totally love spaghetti squash and think it’s one of the most delicious fall ingredients that also happens to be low-carb and gluten-free, but I’ve never really thought it resembled pasta aside from the fact that they’re both strand-like. But I’ve been hooked on making this spaghetti squash dish the last few weeks, and I have to admit that it’s changed my mind! Keep scrolling for all the yumminess and a few quick tricks on making spaghetti squash taste as “spaghetti-like” as possible. I’d love to hear if you give it a ...see the slideshow here

The post Spaghetti Squash Pasta with Goat Cheese, Arugula, & Bacon appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2d338vO
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment