Friday, September 23, 2016

10 Autumn Weddings To Fall In Love With

10 Autumn Weddings To Fall In Love With

If you couldn’t tell from Instagram, half of our team is officially OOTO this week. In honor of Chanel’s wedding weekend (eep!) Jenn Rose, Chanel, and Camille are each on individual European adventures. Jenn Rose has been gallivanting across Budapest, Chanel is wining and dining in France, and Camille is preparing for her trip to Italy. As for me, I’m currently tucked away in a quiet coffee shop, dreaming about Parisian tea parties and decadent desserts… So in order to cure my FOMO for what is sure to be the wedding of the century, I’ve rounded up ten autumn weddings that are currently making me swoon. Which one do you wish you were invited to? ...see the slideshow here

The post 10 Autumn Weddings To Fall In Love With appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2d5jYbd
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment