Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Get Ready for Fall With These 8 Gorgeous Upgrades

fall tabletop with pumpkins

On a routine trip to Sephora last September, I impulsively picked up a face mask that listed pumpkin as one of its main ingredients — who knew that the squash infuses your skin with antioxidants and gently exfoliates? I brought it home, opened the jar, and instantly my shower was filled with the most luscious autumn scents that suddenly made me giddy for the season. And most importantly, it cured all my pumpkin spice cravings without any added calories (kidding.)  This year, I’m on the hunt for more easy swaps that will deliver that magical feeling while upgrading my day-to-day routine, and I’m starting with two obsession-worthy fragrances I’ve recently added to my collection: Orange Sanguine and Vanille Insensée from Atelier Cologne. The perfect blend of citrus, spice, and warmth, they’re even better when blended together and immediately recall a certain romance I always associate with autumn. Click through for more details and six other ...see the slideshow here

The post Get Ready for Fall With These 8 Gorgeous Upgrades appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2d4RmvR
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment