Friday, September 30, 2016

15 Super Flavorful Tofu Recipes

15 Best Tofu Recipes -- Lemon-Soy Edamame Barley Bowl

I’ll be the first to admit how much of a picky eater I used to be, so you can imagine the drama and hesitation that came along with trying tofu for the first time. After getting over my initial texture issues, I slowly started to warm up to the soybean-based food and now find it difficult to imagine my diet without it. I understand firsthand the bad rap it gets as a vegetarian’s less flavorful alternative to meat. However, I’m here to disprove that theory altogether. In fact, with the right recipe and ingredients, this low-fat, high-protein food can become your newest mealtime staple. Coming in a variety of consistencies from soft to extra firm, tofu excels in absorbing the flavors it’s cooked with. We’ve rounded up fifteen of our favorite tofu recipes that can be enjoyed any time of day, no matter what you’re in the mood for. Let us know in the comments which ones you plan to ...see the slideshow here

The post 15 Super Flavorful Tofu Recipes appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2dcww2E
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment