Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Vanilla Fig Smoothie With Cinnamon Whipped Cream

fig and cinnamon smoothie

 I’ve been all about figs lately since trying them for the first time a few months ago. I know, what took me so long!? You can trust that I’m doing my best to make up for lost time by including them in just about everything I make, which is totally doable given their mildly sweet and versatile flavor. Plus, not only are these small fruits delicious, they also have a string of added health benefits such as being a a natural aid in lowering blood pressure due to their high amounts of potassium as well as an excellent source of dietary fiber. Score! Coupling my new-found fig obsession with the beginning of Fall being a mere few days away (and the warm temperatures we’re still having here in Austin) came the creation of this subtly sweet, yet decadent vanilla fig smoothie.   At risk of overpowering the figs’ taste and natural sweetness, these shakes have no added ...read the rest of the story here

The post Vanilla Fig Smoothie With Cinnamon Whipped Cream appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2d4TK5E
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment