Thursday, September 22, 2016

The Chic Way to Mix Patterns

how to mix patterns the chic way

ed. note: Trends come and go (seemingly at warp speed these days) and I think there are very few things that always feel chic every season, year after year. What belongs on that list for you? A white button-down, of course, and a cropped leather jacket and nude ballet flats are pretty much always cool. But if I had to choose one style statement that truly defines “timeless,” stripes would always take the number one spot for me. I’ve loved them since I was a little girl wearing my favorite striped sailor dress, and today stripes make up pretty much the only pattern that you’ll find throughout my closet. For the latest installment of our Pulling It Off series, stylist Taylor Jarrett shows me how to mix stripes on stripes in one outfit, so click through the slides for his genius tips on incorporating the pattern-mixing trend into our wardrobes this season.  *photos ...see the slideshow here

The post The Chic Way to Mix Patterns appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2ddapsm
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment