Monday, September 19, 2016

7 Products to Steal from Your Boyfriend

These are so good!

I’ll be honest: while I like to believe that I’m not as high-maintenance as some ladies out there (like my always-immaculately-turned-out mother), the truth remains that I am not a tomboy. I like beauty products, and I like them a lot (hence the career choice!). However, while I’ve always been enamored by the search for the perfect pink lipstick and the most glow-ifying blush, over the course of my career in beauty I’ve been pleasantly surprised numerous times by how awesome certain men’s products are. Sometimes a girl needs a break from flowery-scented-everything, and a simple eucalyptus deodorant is just the ticket. Or, we find that we’re over paying premium prices for flimsy shaving supplies, and a no-frills men’s razor is a breath of fresh air. Read ahead for my favorite borrowed-from-the-boys products—and as a bonus, you can share with your husband/boyfriend/male roommate if you’re feeling generous! #minimalistbathroomgoals featured image by betterlifemaids ...see the slideshow here

The post 7 Products to Steal from Your Boyfriend appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2d1KjE5
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment