Thursday, September 22, 2016

7 Unexpected Places To Meet Your New Boyfriend

7 Unexpected Places To Meet Your Next Boyfriend

ed. note: Thrilled to finally share a piece from a good friend who happens to be one of the best writers I know on the topics of dating, singledom, and life as a modern woman. Since so many of my single friends are wondering if it’s still possible in this age of dating apps to meet someone IRL, I asked Shani Silver to stop by and share a few pieces of advice with her signature lighthearted approach. Be sure to check out more of her writing here, and prepare to become obsessed. I don’t believe in dating advice. I believe in dating experiences, and sharing them. Dating is such a personal endeavour, and everyone’s experience is different. So advice, in a way, is kind of like just giving single people FOMO. I am an expert in nothing. I am a liver of life, a doer of things, I’m not so different from you. I ...see the slideshow here

The post 7 Unexpected Places To Meet Your New Boyfriend appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2cFeqAF
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment