Sunday, September 25, 2016

Weekend Notes (from France!)

paris-buildings

Can’t believe that by the time this post goes live, I’ll be in France getting ready for Chanel’s chateau wedding in the Loire Valley tonight. Our team has been counting down to this day for months, and I can’t wait to see the girl who started as my very first intern 6 years ago (and feels more like a sister than a coworker) tie the knot with Eric whom I absolutely adore. And then the party afterwards! Adam and I will wake up first thing tomorrow morning (ouch) and hop a flight to Sicily, so follow along on my Instagram to see our adventures there. Hope you’re all having a lovely weekend, and enjoy my favorite links from around the web this week! xo How resilient people deal with rejection. This makes me so happy that soup season has returned! Since I’ve got weddings on the brain, here’s some cake ...read the rest of the story here

The post Weekend Notes (from France!) appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2cu2oJq
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment