Thursday, September 15, 2016

This One Word Will Change Your Outlook on Life

gorgeous sunlight

I have to start this post by saying that I love when I learn something new that totally changes my perspective — and it’s usually the simplest ideas that do the trick. I speak from the heart when I say that while I preach about Living Kindly, I am often the first person that needs to take my own advice. Stick with me on this as you might relate. Ever catch yourself thinking about what you want to change, even if it’s a positive change? Or constantly setting new goals and thinking about the future? That’s me. My mind moves a mile a minute focusing on personal improvements and changes, that I’m often not satisfied in the moment. However, that all changed after a 5-day yoga & meditation retreat I attended this past April. Each morning before diving into our yoga practice, we’d sit in a heated room on our ...read the rest of the story here

The post This One Word Will Change Your Outlook on Life appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2cpRM4J
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment