Sunday, October 1, 2017

Weekend Notes

fall front porch

Happy October, friends! I got home last night after a whirlwind week in LA shooting something very exciting with Target (can’t wait to share!) and I have approximately one day to regroup before I fly back out tomorrow, and then on to NYC later in the week. I’ve never had a marathon travel schedule quite like this one, and the hardest part is without question going to be kissing Phoebe and Henry goodbye again tomorrow. That’s why my single goal for today is to just spend time with them playing and being completely present in their lives, hoping that the quality of our time together will make up (at least a little) for the fact that they’re going to have a few more days without me this week. Adam got to come to LA with me last week, which was such a treat because we rarely get to travel together for ...read the rest of the story here

The post Weekend Notes appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2fB2z9U
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment