Thursday, October 12, 2017

Pumpkin Chickpea Curry

A fall inspired Pumpkin Chickpea Curry | This Brown Kitchen

We’re deep into pumpkin season and I think we can all admit that as cliché as the flavor can be this time of year, we still love it. There’s just something so perfect about opening up a can of that bright orange fruit to bake up a good ‘ole pumpkin pie, cake, or bread that makes the season feel in full swing. Now while I love a delicious pumpkin-flavored baked good, I wanted to expand my orange gourd boundaries this season and experiment more on the savory side. Enter – pumpkin curry. I figured that since I’ve roasted up squashes with all of my favorite warm spices before, that the concept couldn’t be that different when it came to putting a curry together. I started with one of my favorite recipes that my mom makes on the regular, played around with pumpkin ratios, and ended up with a big dutch oven ...see the slideshow here

The post Pumpkin Chickpea Curry appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2z1uPu7
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment