Wednesday, October 11, 2017

A Family Friendly Spooktacular

I’ve thrown my fair share of Halloween parties through the years, and there’s no question that coming up with the perfect theme is half the fun. And while my mantra has often been, “The spookier the better,” now that I’ve got two little ones that get spooked really easily, this year’s bash that I threw with Target is brimming with innocent fun that’s perfect for all ages. Think pumpkins and black cats, a starry night sky, and creepy crawly surprises. And with a slightly spooky menu full of candy corn sandwiches and Halloween s’mores, there’s no doubt this party will be a monster smash hit. *photos by kristen kilpatrick ...see the slideshow here

The post A Family Friendly Spooktacular appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2kIwnHk
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment