Monday, October 30, 2017

You Won’t Believe What These Influential Creatives Started Out Doing

First jobs and what we learn from them.

Fun fact: I’m the baby of the team here at CS by quite a few years. I graduated from college only two short years ago and quickly fell into my dream job of producing photo shoots and blog posts for CamilleStyles.com. How lucky, right?! In this industry, I’m surrounded by so many successful women that it can often be easy to fall into the comparison game. I often feel like I’m ten steps behind, and honestly, I’m about ten years behind, but that’s right where I’m supposed to be at this age. Recently, I’ve been making an effort to stop comparing myself to other creatives who have years and years more experience than I do. Everyone has a starting point — and most people aren’t lucky enough to land their dream job right out of college. So, I asked nine influential creatives (including two right here in our office) about their ...see the slideshow here

The post You Won’t Believe What These Influential Creatives Started Out Doing appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2zhA7pv
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment