Tuesday, October 17, 2017

How Changing Your Hair Can Change Your Life

There’s no question that many of us have a deeply personal relationship with our hair. Have you ever noticed that a bad hair day can equal a bad day? And when our hair feels healthy and like a reflection of who we truly are, it can help us feel at ease in our own skin and give us that boost of confidence we need to get out there and pursue our dreams. We’re excited to share this video (above) from our friends at Herbal Essences, that features real stories on the symbolic role of hair as we go through life’s changes. As for my own hair journey, I’m one of those people whose hair always appears to be relatively the same… but even for me, subtle changes in my hair do reflect changes in my life. My decision to cut bangs a couple months ago came about after defining a ...read the rest of the story here

The post How Changing Your Hair Can Change Your Life appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2ggqCvq
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment