Tuesday, October 10, 2017

If Making Pie Scares You, This Plum & Thyme Tart Is for You

plum, ginger, and thyme tart

While I’m not totally freaked out by the idea of making pie from scratch (Callie helped demystify it here and showed us how to decorate it here), let’s just say that it still feels like a big production for me. One that I’d attempt when I have a long, lazy Sunday afternoon ahead of me, or maybe for Thanksgiving. But what about those times when I’m inviting friends for dinner and already juggling multiple dishes, or when the kids want a sweet treat on a Friday night? This Plum, Ginger and Thyme tart is for those occasions, and when I made it for our Friendsgiving Feast last week (stay tuned), it was pretty funny how everyone assumed it was a “complicated” dessert. And of course, I was totally fine with letting them believe it. Keep reading to see how quickly this delicious tart comes together. *photos by Ashleigh Amoroso ...see the slideshow here

The post If Making Pie Scares You, This Plum & Thyme Tart Is for You appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2wKI15W
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment