Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Do You Know the Names of These Fall Flowers?

love these colors

If there’s one workday errand I always love, it’s being the one who gets to drive over to Austin Flower Company and pick out flowers for a shoot. So when Camille had the idea for us to create a simple guide to fall flowers, I jumped at the chance to oversee the project. I knew the sweet guys at Austin Flower would be able to help me pick out the prettiest seasonal flowers, and they didn’t let me down with this gorgeous sample of autumnal colors. While this guide is in no way comprehensive, it’s a great starting place for putting together a floral arrangement perfect for a fall wedding or event. photographed by kate zimmerman ...see the slideshow here

The post Do You Know the Names of These Fall Flowers? appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2wOAJhz
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment