Thursday, October 26, 2017

Blood Orange & Beet Salad from Athena Calderone’s Must-Read Cookbook

beet & blood orange salad

I’m one of those weird people who read cookbooks like novels; I can stay up into the night earmarking pages of recipes I want to try and planning imaginary party menus around them. Ever since I got my hands on the beautiful new cookbook by my friend Athena Calderone, founder of lifestyle site EyeSwoon, it’s had a perma-spot on my nightstand and I can’t stop flipping through its pages of gorgeous photography and mouthwatering recipes. In honor of Cook Beautiful‘s recent release, Athena was sweet enough to stop by and share the recipe for one of my favorite dishes in the book, this Blood Orange & Roasted Beet Salad With Yogurt, Tarragon, & Hazelnuts that is simply dripping in autumn vibes. Keep reading for her inspiration behind the salad – and the recipe you’ve got to try this weekend! photos by Johnny Miller from Cook Beautiful by Athena Calderone, published ...see the slideshow here

The post Blood Orange & Beet Salad from Athena Calderone’s Must-Read Cookbook appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2hbCq2B
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment