Tuesday, October 17, 2017

3 Ways To Refresh Your Mindset This Fall

a new mindset for fall

As the seasons begin to change and we kick off a new month, my energy and mind start to shift to a place of renewal. Without getting too hippie dippy on you, I always breathe a sigh of relief when we hit the first of the month and think, “Ahhh, new month, new opportunities.” I’m sure there’s a cosmic explanation for this, and perhaps down the road we’ll have an astrologist help explain it, but for the sake of this piece, I’m going to chalk it up to simply appreciating fresh starts. Speaking of fresh starts, October is both my personal favorite month and most intense professional month. I love the lower temps (a necessity in this Texas heat), which lends itself to more outdoor activities, and of course, fresh seasonal produce is high on my list. But it also means lots of travel, meetings galore, offsite retreats, and for whatever ...see the slideshow here

The post 3 Ways To Refresh Your Mindset This Fall appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2gftngd
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment