Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Our Cozy Friendsgiving Feast with Target

camille styles friendsgiving with target

Welcome to the season of colorful leaves and scents of cinnamon wafting from the kitchen. For my latest seasonal celebration with Target, I invited my coworker besties to join me for a cozy Friendsgiving meal around the table. This fall celebration is dripping in rich jewel tones, warm metallics, and organic elements like wood, berries, and pinecones that brought all those seasonal outdoor vibes in. And to make my life a little easier, I made it a potluck! As the first holiday gathering we hosted in our new studio space, I can’t imagine a better way to say “welcome home.” Watch the video right here, and keep scrolling for all the details, including all our favorite fall items that are available to shop right now at Target. *photos by Ashleigh Amoroso, flowers by House of Margot Blair, food styling by Mackenzie Smith ...see the slideshow here

The post Our Cozy Friendsgiving Feast with Target appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2y2YLFk
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment