Friday, October 13, 2017

How To Pull Off A Well-Collected Home Without Clutter

green kitchen

While I consider myself an aspiring minimalist when it comes to my home, I also feel right at home in an antique mall. The collections of Depression glassware, vintage hats and antique chairs really get me going, but how do I exercise my love of these things and avoid my number one enemy: clutter? This kitchen inspired me because if you look closely, they have two sets of salt and pepper mills, three mortars, at least eight kitchen canisters, and 25 glasses. All of this, and I don’t think anyone would consider this kitchen cluttered. This space was designed by L.A. design firm Commune Design, which is responsible for Instagram magnets like the Ace Hotel in Palm Springs and L.A., and the Heath Ceramics space in West Hollywood. Their Southern Californian sensibility mixes the look of bohemian, nomadic travelers and collectors with an enviably clean modern, aesthetic. Keep reading to ...read the rest of the story here

The post How To Pull Off A Well-Collected Home Without Clutter appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2xCagbf
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment