Monday, October 9, 2017

A 7-Day Skin Detox Challenge For Your Best Complexion Ever

get your best skin ever with this easy 7-day skin detox challenge!

October always seems to be the busiest month out of the year for me — and this year is no different. I’ve been to Los Angeles, Austin, back to Los Angeles, and New York City in the past ten days alone, and next week I’ll be jetting off to Cabo for a much needed vacation. With so many schedules to coordinate for my family, my employees, and myself, the last thing I need is a high maintenance skin care routine to manage. That’s why I love Botanics. Their 7 skincare ranges are powered by plant extracts, one of my favorites being the Organics line, which features nourishing rosehip extract to keep my skin healthy and my complexion revitalized, which is exactly what I need after extra long work days and red-eye flights.  Inspired by Botanics’ organic products , I’ve put together a seven day skin detox challenge with simple tips for how ...see the slideshow here

The post A 7-Day Skin Detox Challenge For Your Best Complexion Ever appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2xtwuHJ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment