Monday, October 2, 2017

Troop Beverly Hills Mom and Me Costume

DIY Troop Beverly Hills Mom and Me Costume

When we were pitching ideas for this year’s collection of Cult Classic Movie Costumes, I really had to push hard to sell Troop Beverly Hills to the rest of the team. It turns out that I’m the only one in the office who’s old enough to have really grown up on this film, but I KNOW there are others of you out there who can quote the entire thing. I’ve been wanting to create my own Phyllis Nefler costume since I was a kid, and this year my cookie dreams finally came true. Camille and Phoebe modeled this look, which works perfectly as the cutest mom-and-me costume idea. Scroll down to discover how I created the Phyllis uniform. Note: You may have noticed that our uniforms don’t involve patches… we don’t need no stinkin’ patches! photographed by kristen kilpatrick ...see the slideshow here

The post Troop Beverly Hills Mom and Me Costume appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2wsaehy
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment