Monday, October 2, 2017

The Best Pumpkin Bread Recipe That’s Actually Kinda Healthy

healthy pumpkin bread recipe

Call me an extremist, but by the time October arrives, I’m already stockpiling cans of puréed pumpkin in my pantry. I think it stems from this one weekend a few years ago when I was dying to make pumpkin bread, and there was some kind of shortage on puréed pumpkin at the grocery store and the shelves were totally bare. I had to make banana bread instead, which did nothing to satisfy my cravings… so now I plan ahead to avoid this nightmare situation at all costs. Since I currently have quite a few cans of pumpkin on hand, I’ve been playing around with my classic pumpkin bread recipe and have made a few tweaks that have resulted in a bread that’s a bit healthier — and dare I say, even tastier, too. Keep scrolling for my tips on making this year’s pumpkin bread your best ever, and I’d love to ...see the slideshow here

The post The Best Pumpkin Bread Recipe That’s Actually Kinda Healthy appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2wtoPcQ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment