Thursday, September 1, 2016

What Are Your Goals for Fall?

fall thoughts

More than any other season, autumn just has that feeling that distinguishes it from the rest of the year. Maybe it’s the invigorating chill in the air, or the memories of going back to school, but fall always makes me feel extra motivated and (like Robin Williams’ prep school students in Dead Poets Society) ready to Carpe Diem. If summer is the season to loosen up and have some fun — fall is a time to reconnect with our goals and values and think about what’s important to us. The crisp air lends a freshness to everything, and I suddenly embrace getting back into a routine and thinking about areas of my life where I’d like to make some improvements. So, who’s with me on making autumn resolutions this year? Or if resolutions aren’t your thing, how about setting a few intentions for the coming season? I’ll go first: I want to cultivate awareness throughout my ...read the rest of the story here

The post What Are Your Goals for Fall? appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2bFUY8T
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment